Owing to deep industry knowledge and skilled professionals, we are constantly engaged in manufacturing superior range of GRP pipes since the time of our inception. We make sure that our products are always prepared or manufactured based on current market trends by opting for latest tools and technologies.
What makes us prominent GRP pipe manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers across India??
This is our constant efforts and dedication only that we are able to establish ourselves most trusted GRP pipe manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers across India. Our products are recommended widely for plenty of industrial applications. They can also be availed in custom specifications as needed by our clients.
Features of our GRP pipes
- Our GRP pipes are strictly corrosion resistant and able to withstand strict weather conditions too.
- They are non-toxic in nature and don’t harm our environment or mankind.
- The hydraulic efficiency of our products makes them energy efficient and affordable in nature.
- Our GRP pipes have longer shelf life and they are able to perform under heavy pressure as well.
- They are pretty much durable, economical and reliable in nature.
- They are able to work at different temperature due to exceptional thermal and insulation properties.
Further, our products are light in weight and they can be installed quickly. They are good to maintain proper flow inside pipes even under different temperature or pressure. TO avail quality range of GRP pipes in different dimensions, sizes or designs, contact our manufacturing team now.
Major Design Standards (As Applicable): AWWA M45, BS 6464, BS 7159, ASTMD 3982, IS0 14692, API 15LR, ASMEB 31.3, DIN 16965 & 16966, AS 2634
DN, PN, SN Class
- As per BIS code Diameter Range: 200 mm to 3000 mm
- As per AWWA code Diameter Range: 25 mm to 3600 mm
- As per ISO code Diameter Range: 50 mm to 4000mm
- As per BIS code Pressure Range: 3, 6, 9, 12 & 15 Bar
- As per AWWA Pressure Range: 50 psig to 450 psig (0.345 Mpa to 3.103 Mpa)
- As per ISO code Pressure Range: 1 Bar to 32 Bar
- As per BIS code Stiffness Class: 62, 124, 248, 496 Kpa (A,B,C & D respectively)
- As per AWWA Stiffness Class: 62, 124, 248, 496 Kpa (A,B,C & D respectively)
- As per ISO code Stiffness Class: 630,1250,2500,5000,10000 N/m2
Pipes are available in various lengths from 3.0 meter to 12.0 meter as required.
Material of Construction
- Polyester Resin
- Vinyl Ester Resin
- Superior Grade Vinyl Ester Resin
- Isophthalic Resin
- Epoxy Resin
- Fiberglass and Silica Sand